Service Officer II
Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
A single point of contact for technical support and general queries (including password, hardware, software, e-Messaging, Blackberry) to employees in Corporate, Retail, Wealth, Phone Channels, Auto Finance, MBNA, Insurance, Securities, Real Estate Lending and Vendors such as Symcor and IBM and beyond.
7:00am-9:00pm Monday to Friday and 7:00am to 7:00pm Saturday and Sunday
What you will achieve in this role:
The primary accountability of this position is to provide first level technical support. Key responsibilities include:
(1) Respond to a variety of inbound customer calls/emails
(2) Ensure accurate and detailed problem documentation/ticketing
(3) Provide timely escalation and follow-up with support groups and customers
(4) Identify and escalate wide-impact or potential wide-impact outages
(4) Identify trends and opportunities for improvement as well as provide ongoing feedback
(5) Build ongoing support proficiency for other skills and applications
What you will bring to this role:
• Above average computing and navigational skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Experience with ticketing systems is an asset
• A team player who collaborates effectively with peers and other teams
• University Degree or a College degree/diploma is considered an asset
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint)
• A technical support background or related education
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.