Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The primary accountability of this position is to provide first level technical support.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Respond to a variety of inbound customer calls/emails
- Ensure accurate and detailed problem documentation/ticketing
- Provide timely escalation and follow-up with support groups and customers
- Identify and escalate wide-impact or potential wide-impact outages
- Identify trends and opportunities for improvement as well as provide ongoing feedback
- Build ongoing support proficiency for other skills and applications Team members receive in-depth classroom training and shadowing and are measured using a performance scorecard approach which highlights productivity, customer interaction, first contact resolution, support proficiency and ticketing quality.
What you will bring to this role:
• Above average computing and navigational skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Experience with ticketing systems is an asset
• A team player who collaborates effectively with peers and other teams
• University Degree or a College degree/diploma is considered an asset
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint)
• A technical support background or related education
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.