Domestic dealership located in Claremont takes pride in being successful, pro-active, profitable, and a place that people want to work.
- Have integrity
- Be team players
- Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
- Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
- Maintain Customer Success Index at or above company standards.
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as necessary.
- Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training and supervising of service department.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations.
- Organized and friendly personality.
- Demonstrated ability to manage others.
- Time management skills.
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers.
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Consistent record of service and sales success.
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results.
- Team oriented and self-motivated.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
Interested candidates, please contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!