San Diego based dealership group seeks Service Advisor that will own the customer experience on the service lane. Well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and customer service. From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping others.
- Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer needs are met.
- Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or email@example.com.
- Medical and Dental
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.