Our client is a North American Wealth Management firm. They provide comprehensive services for their clients ranging from tax services to skilled investment management. They bring to the table all the resources investors need today to accomplish their goals while achieving peace of mind.
As a Senior Wealth Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining client relationships through proactive client communication and the coordinated delivery of investment management, financial planning, and tax services to clients. This client focused position will operate in a team environment, interacting with subject matter experts daily. The successful candidate will be an experienced planner, advisor, thoughtful listener, and strong team player. This role specifically will also be responsible for overseeing and managing the tax services the firm delivers to wealth management clients.
- Serve as primary contact for assigned clients to strengthen client relationships and provide exceptional service
- Lead client meetings and offer solutions to help clients achieve their goals
- Document all written and verbal communication in CRM technology system
- Ensure the retention of current clients as well as promoting the firm to generate additional referrals
- Build and maintain financial plans within financial planning software system
- Develop appropriate portfolio asset allocation based on client risk tolerance and long-term investment objectives
- Implement portfolio changes and rebalance as needed
- Monitor and review assigned portfolios on a regular basis
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in the tax, consulting and financial services industry
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required. Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) a plus.
- Strong background in individual, estates and trust taxation and planning.
- The ability to actively listen to and assess client needs
- Verbally communicate detailed financial information with clarity
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently when necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Working knowledge of Client Relationship Manager (CRM) technology systems