Our client in Toronto is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer for their product and experience team.
Type: Full-time permanent role
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create wireframes, prototypes, user flows, journey maps, mockups, and prototypes.
- Conceptualize and execute for our marketing channels (ads, social, design sales kit, video, etc.)
- Will be involved in creating digital illustrations and infographics.
- Would be responsible for market research, user research, and usability testing.
- Develop and maintain the design system and branding guide.
- Collaborate with the dev team and external vendors to ensure design specifications are implemented to the best.
- Provide UX/UI design solutions to our upcoming projects(app/website)
- Lead the graphic design for marketing materials.
- 2-3 years with a wireframe(Axure, Adobe)
- 2+ years with prototypes, user flows, journey maps, mockups (Zeplin, Balsamic or Invision)
- 2-3 years experience with market research, user research, and usability testing
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, and ES6
Qualifications and Skills required:
- University degree in Information Design, Product Design, Interaction Design, Web and Graphic Design or equivalent discipline
- 3+ years of UX/UI/Product design experience with a good understanding of native app design principles, patterns, and specifications, as well as responsive website design
- 5+ years of graphic design experience with a high level of creativity
- Experience in independently completing 0 to 1 product projects and participating in user experience design for medium and large projects
- Experience in using WordPress or Content Management system
- Fluent both in English and Mandarin
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves on being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!