Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
What is the opportunity?
As Technical lead in Fraud Technology your will required to architect, design, develop and participate in activities related to the planning, design, delivery and successful implementation of emerging technologies solutions for Corporate Systems and our clients’ diversified portfolio of business applications. The role is to be the key that leads the technical delivery of product into production for our client and develop POC’s with emerging and key technologies comprising of (but not limited to) AI/ML, Stream Analytics, ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana, Big Data technologies etc.
What will you do?
- Provide direction, oversight and expertise to the IT development team, business team and business stakeholders
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support pilot implementations, new solutions or enhancements to existing solutions working in an agile environment with the support, if required, of a self-managed, cross functional team
- Forecast architecture needs as well as participate in architecture design planning meetings to ensure alignment with our clients’ enterprise architecture practices and processes to produce sustainable solutions
- Anticipate and familiarize self constantly with emerging technologies which potentially impact Corporate Systems application portfolio and offerings
- Adopt industry leading practices related to innovation architecture and incorporate capabilities originating from within and without our client to existing and or new solutions
- Evaluate, prototype and present Proof of Concepts or product demo’s, using the best technologies, to IT and business partners
What do you need to succeed?
- 8-10 years of overall experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years using languages: C#, Java, Python, Scala, R, etc.
- 3+ years using Big Data technologies for example: Spark, Flink, HBASE, Nifi, Kafka, etc.
- 2-3 years using ElasticSearch, Kibana
- Experience with REST API design best practices, Micro Services/Service Oriented Application Development.
- Experience with relational databases
- Strong understanding of Complex Event Processing (CEP).
- Strong understanding of Streaming Analytics frameworks and reference Architectures.
- Excellent understanding of technology concepts of the future
- Graduate degree in Engineering/Computer Science
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.