Are you a DVM with a penchant for ensuring that feeds given to the food animal industry exceed expectations? Want to use your technical, product management, sales and marketing skills to position products that ensure health to the animal, profitable advantages to the customer and, in turn, bring value to the customers' products?
Our client - a recognized global leader in their industry segment - has risen to the challenge to meet/exceed industry expectations by creating animal nutrition products that avoid the use of feed additive antibiotics and have less impact on environmental resources. They require your expertise to position their innovative and technical products to the marketplace- by developing customer partnerships and new markets, defining product value and providing value-linked product innovations- specifically to the poultry industry.
This technical, US home office-based, opportunity is available in AL, GA, MS, NC, or SC.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identify, define, develop and implement marketing strategies to increase sales of each product; customer action plans
- Develop new markets and differentiate products - creating value for current product lines
- Provide professional technical support to targeted and key accounts; technical persuasion and sales team support
- Become the technical ambassador - industry meetings, academic symposia, technical publications, fact sheets, committees & organizations
- Develop sales training and tools for value-added marketing and sales campaigns
- Provide solution-oriented investigations into customer issues
- Provide technical support for sales teams and products; interfacing between customer & company as a technical resource
- Work with company to develop value-linked product innovations
- Design, monitor, analyze, and report on research and clinical studies
To be successful, the following qualifications are required:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from a recognized North American Veterinary Medicine program
- Masters of Avian Medicine (MAM) or similar program (gut health) highly beneficial
- 5+ years of industry experience in a technical/scientific role within an animal production environment
- Ability to clearly translate scientific knowledge in layman's terms for commercial applications
- Sales & marketing experience
- Organizational management, team-building, and social skills
- Articulate, direct, and able to read an audience
- Ability to influence
- Ability to speak clearly with all audiences regarding technical information in a manner that is understood by all listeners
The successful candidate that achieves goals will be rewarded with:
- A company culture focused on the well-being of people
- Challenging career growth opportunities within an environment that encourages personal and professional development
- A fair and competitive remuneration policy that recognizes individual and team competencies and performance
- Personal days in addition to vacation days
If you are a results-driven, goal-setter with the desire to take ownership of your success, and you have all the mandatory qualification listed above, then we recommend you apply for this role. While we appreciate all those applying, due to the number of applications, only those that meet the requirements will be contacted. Full information regarding the job duties will be shared with individuals that offer the qualifications identified above.
Our client's focus is to contribute to improve people's lives and solve the challenges of today's world. They offer challenging jobs, career opportunities, and an inspiring environment that allows you to enhance your personal development. Their ongoing success depends on the continued engagement of their employees and they pursue a fair and competitive remuneration policy; recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
NOTE: compensation listed is in Canadian funds but remuneration will be $155,000 USD +/- (DOE) plus bonus opportunity.
To learn more, contact the senior recruiter, Mike, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.866.519.2793 now.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online