endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Job Title: Sr. Technical Sales Engineer
What we offer:
We are a global leader in cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international and highly collaborative teams accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and are a pioneer in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
What you'll do:
A Technical Sales Engineer, is a sales professional who specializes in understanding all the technical aspects of a technical product and explaining them to potential consumers. Their duties include consulting on product development, explaining product features to customers during live demonstrations and assisting with negotiating contract technical terms. Position is responsible for building relationships with customers and supporting the technical development and integration of our Thermal Sensors into Automotive Vehicles.
- Interface with customer technical team and provide technical support for our thermal sensors, ECU’s, system, and technical integration.,
- Prepare and give technical presentations to explain to customers how the products and systems work.
- Work with the customers and Engineers to ensure the equipment meets the system requirements.
- Communicate with the sales team to understand consumer demands and offer sales support where necessary.
- Secure orders, guarantee product standards and assure product delivery.
- Establish customer rapport and acceptance.
- Plan for modifications to products to meet consumer demands with product area management approval.
- Help clients to solve problems with product usage.
- Recommend new and improved products to the customers and explain how the equipment will be more cost-effective
What you'll bring:
- S. in Electrical Engineering
- 4 years technical sales
- Experience with infrared technology a plus
- Business development expertise preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Reliable technical background
- Good marketing skills and business sense
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Ability to build client relationships easily
- Analytical ability and great problem-solving skills
- Presentation skills and ability to convey product value
- Self-confidence to support persuasion and sales efforts