Our client has a need for a Senior Tax Manager that wants a path to Partner at their Atlanta office. The firm has a solid reputation and a well-established client base. Here are the position details:
- Bachelor’ degree in Accounting
- Masters in Tax is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of public accounting experience
- Industry focus – Manufacturing/Distribution, Technology, Professional Services, High Net Worth Individuals
- Proficient in preparation and review of complex income tax returns, research and projections (corporate, partnerships, LLCs, estates, trusts, multi-state and individuals in a variety of industries)
- Strong technical and research skills with ability to identify and propose resolutions to complex income tax issues
- Significant experience with tax planning and strategy
- Excellent analytical, judgment and project management skills
- Proven client interaction and relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Demonstrated staff management and development skills
Details for Partner Track:
- Path to partner if someone is interested but no pressure to do so if happy at upper management level.
- Responsible for his/her clients and will sign tax returns
- No huge pressure initially to bring in business unless one wants to do so. We are looking for a seasoned person who can take over some existing clients from partners to allow them to go out and get more. So, the individual would come in and receive a client base to start with and that can be built upon as they move up through partner track.
- Organic growth of firm which gives the person an opportunity to be a key player in the future of the firm, particularly when some of the current partners begin to retire
- Challenging work and opportunity to diversify their skillset. We have a domestic and international tax practice.
- Great, supportive partner group, no one person with an overbearing personality
- Cutting edge technology & resources
- Excellent compensation and benefits – we are looking for the best player from a reputable firm and realize it will take an excellent compensation package to attract this person. If they are the right fit, then we will make it worth their while to join us.
This is an outstanding opportunity with a top CPA firm. If you would like to be considered please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to apply online