endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with an excellent, rapidly-growing accounting services firm that is seeking a talented Manager/Partner to join their Tax team. This company has been defined as one of the top accounting firms in the country as they pride themselves on their energy, discipline, results, and commitment to their clients.
This position focuses on managing all things tax related for Operating companies.
- Manages and reviews business tax returns for Partnerships, corporations, LLC's, and other business entities
- Provides tax planning and consulting services for the business entity and individual owners
- Completes in-depth tax research and consultations on various tax matters
- Responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships
- Responsible for engagement planning, organization, and delegation to maximize efficiency, achieve quality goals, maintain productivity, and maximize realization
- Educate and train staff and assist in the growth and development to the Firm's professional tax team members
- 8+ years' experience in tax accounting
- 3+ years' experience working in CPA/accounting services firm
- Management experience required
- Bachelor's Degree
- CPA required
- Must have experience working on financial industry management companies
- Experience working with real estate clients is preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.