Senior Tax Accountant/Tax Supervisor - Public - HYBRID
Our growing CPA firm client has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant/Tax Supervisor with an active CPA with experience reviewing returns. This is an opportunity to help grow the firm and offers upward mobility for the right person.
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns including complicated returns for individuals, partnerships, and corporate returns.
- Recommend and implement effective tax planning strategies.
- Review tax returns of various companies, including their financials, to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Prepare tax analyses for various types of businesses.
- Prepare and review financial statements for various companies.
- Degree in Accounting and five or more years of public tax experience
- Active CPA is a MUST.
- Experience with UltraTax a plus.
- Experience reviewing returns of junior staff and training staff.
Our client offers a salary of up to $95k plus benefits and a tax season bonus.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.com
Click here to apply online