Senior Tax Accountant – Public (HYBRID work model)
Our well-established CPA firm client is looking to add a Senior Tax Accountant to their team.
Our client is working a HYBRID (two days a week in the office) schedule!
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns and planning for individuals 1040, trusts 1041, and corporate clients 1065/1120S/1120.
- Prepare estimated federal and state income tax payments & tax consultation for individuals & entities.
- Prepare/review journal entries, general ledger, bank/credit card reconciliation, financial reporting.
- Prepare and review corporation clients’ payroll & quarterly payroll reports.
- Prepare and review various tax filings, Annual reports for corporate clients, Franchise Tax.
- Degree in Accounting and two or more years of public tax experience
- CPA or sitting for exam preferred
Our client offers a salary depending on experience and full benefits.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.comClick here to apply online