Atlanta - Senior Tax Accountant
We are currently seeking experienced Tax Seniors and Tax Managers for a top tier Publicly Traded Atlanta based company.
Tax Accountant Senior
Participate in the timely completion of tax documents by:
For immediate consideration, send your resume with contact information to email@example.com. Click here to apply onlineClick here to apply online
• Preparation of Federal and state income tax returns, estimates and extensions and other income tax compliance requirements.
• Respond to Federal and state notices, including completion of Information Document Requests submitted by governing body and log of all correspondence and relevant completion dates. Assist with Federal and state audits.
• Familiarity with FAS 109 concepts to assist in preparation of quarterly and year-end tax provisions.
• Identify income tax planning opportunities.
• Complete income tax account reconciliations on a quarterly basis.
• Preparation of year end schedules for accounting audit process.
• Participate in the analysis of tax planning related to acquisitions and divestitures.
• Prepare Research Tax Credit write-ups, calculate the Credit and ensure documentation is organized and complete.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• 3-5 years of experience required in corporate tax.
• CPA required (schooling and CPA exam must be completed).
• Microsoft Excel, and Word required. Proficiency with Oracle or similar general ledger software preferred.
• Proficiency with FastTax/RIA InSource or similar tax preparation software required.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
• Masters of Taxation or Masters in Accountancy with a concentration in Tax preferred.