Senior Tax Accountant - Boutique Firm
Our public practice client is searching for a Senior Tax Accountant that handles tax engagements by planning, preparing and analyzing provincial and federal tax returns for organizations and individuals.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Assist with the Tax Partner and Senior Tax Consultants on various tax assignments;
- Prepare and performs multiple tax engagements by planning, preparing and analyzing provincial and federal tax returns for organizations and individuals;
- Assist clients effectively manage tax risks and liabilities associated with intricate business transactions;
- Ensure federal and provincial income taxes for individuals, businesses, real estate, and exempt organizations;
- Work closely with internal memorandums, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the CRA;
- Provide Effective communication with our clients, our partners and staff;
- Provide coaching and training to junior staff members;
Your strengths include:
- CPA Designation (legacy CA, CMA, or CGA)
- 2+ years of experience working in public practice tax group
- Completion or near completion of the In-Depth Tax Course considered an asset
- Acts with professionalism and have a strong work ethic
- Demonstration of entrepreneurial leadership with strong commitment to exceed client expectations.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Colin Grandysh.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!