Our client, headquartered in Atlanta, GA is searching for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team. This position will work 100% remote!
The Tax Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of federal and multi-state tax returns for High Net Worth Individuals, Partnerships, S Corps, Estates etc... and will work directly with clients.
Additionally the Tax Accountant will conduct research on complex tax issues, prepare tax forms and schedules and assist clients with IRS or State Audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Masters Degree is a plus.
- CPA or Enrolled Agent
- Minimum 3 years related tax experience
- Experience with Tax software
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office
This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding CPA firm and have the opportunity to always work remote!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting.Click here to apply online