endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with an excellent, rapidly-growing accounting services firm that is seeking talented Tax Accountant to join their Tax team. This company has been defined as one of the top accounting firms in the country as they pride themselves on their energy, discipline, results, and commitment to their clients.
- Accumulate, analyze, and process financial accounting data in order to prepare tax returns, estimated tax payments, forecasts and financial accounting estimates of tax
- Prepare and file federal, state and local tax returns for partnerships and individuals
- Assist the Tax Manager with gathering information and drafting a response for various IRS and state notices received by our clients
- Gather financial information and prepare tax filings for various reporting requirements
- Ensure client adherence to compliance-related deadlines such as extensions, tax estimate requirements, tax return filings and other tax related services
- Work cross-functionally with other departments on engagements regarding identified and ongoing tax issues
- Understand and research basic to moderately complex tax concepts and their application to client situations; communicate results with client after review with superiors
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- CPA required
- 4+ years' experience in CPA/accounting services firm
- Must have a public accounting background and tax experience with hedge funds, private equity funds, and management companies
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.