Senior Tax Accountant – Public
Our CPA firm client has an immediate need for a Senior Tax Accountant.Duties:
• Researches fundamental tax issues using online tools
• Possesses a basic understanding of book/tax differences
• Preparation of federal corporate (C and S), and multi-state tax returns, and basic partnership returns
• Preparation of tax depreciation schedules including proper classification of assets
• Performs other accounting and auditing duties as needed in engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Master’s in Accounting is a plus
• CPA that is Active or the eligibility to work towards obtaining a CPA license.
• 3 years of tax experience in public accounting firm.
• Proficiency with personal computers including spreadsheet software programs. Experience with ProSystem fx, CCH and RIA, is a plus.For immediate consideration, please email your resume to William
.Click here to apply online