Senior Tax Accountant – CPA firm
Our client a CPA firm downtown Houston, has a need for a Senior Tax Accountant.Responsibilities:
• Prepare and or review returns for corporate, partnership, or individuals, including federal, foreign, state and local tax return, estimated payments and extensions.
• Participate in client engagements by providing corporate, partnership and individual tax services; devise, plan and execute tax strategies and research potential tax issues.
• Build relationships with existing clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
• Provide both leadership and supervision to Tax Staff Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required; Master of Tax preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of public accounting firm tax experience required
• CPA preferred; if not a CPA, must meet educational requirements to sit for the CPA exam as outlined by the Board of Accountancy in the state of your preferred office location
• Proficient in corporate, partnership and individual taxation
• Ability to travel to client locations which may include occasional overnight stays
• Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service
• Experience managing multiple client engagements To apply now qualified candidates, please send your resume William
Click here to apply online