Senior Tax Accountant - Compliance and Provision
Our growing client has an immediate need for a Senior Tax Accountant with federal and stat income compliance experience. This role will also support the preparation of the tax provisions. Responsibilities:
• Coordinates and completes federal and state income tax returns including all related analysis and support.
• Works with the accounting department to extract and compile data necessary to compute federal and state income tax liabilities.
• Supports the preparation of the quarterly and annual domestic ASC 740 (FAS 109/FIN 48) tax provisions, including the application of FIN 48.
• Manages the quarterly and annual cash-tax forecasts, including preparation of estimated payment vouchers.
• Respond to tax authorities notice and information requests related to audits.
• Engage in special projects, including tax planning, provision, forecasting, research and documentation.
• Research technical tax matters and prepares memoranda to document conclusions.
• Ensure that all filing deadlines are met in compliance with our tax calendar.Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) is required
• Master’s degree preferred
• CPA (or CPA track) preferred
• 4 or more years of significant tax experience with public accounting or large multinational corporation
• Proven experience with US income tax compliance
• Basic experience with ASC 740, Accounting for Income taxes
• CorpTax Software experience preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to William at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online