Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist role is responsible for talent acquisition efforts of the Atlanta office.
The process of sourcing, recruiting and selecting financial advisors is conducted and continuously improved by this individual. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist builds quality relationships to promote the Company's career opportunity, generate referrals and develop leaders.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist plays a key role in executing recruiting strategies for the firm. Creativity, exceptional communication skills and drive to achieve are critical in this position.
You’re a fit if you are...
- College-educated (bachelor’s degree required)
- The best version of yourself in a highly collaborative and interdependent team setting
- Disciplined, ambitious and motivated by growth opportunities within the firm
- Thrive in a deadline driven environment where results are rewarded
- Resilient, responsible and resourceful
- Most energized by meeting new people and building strong relationships
- Looking for a salaried role + uncapped bonus potential + full benefits
- Experienced with 3+ years in sales, business development and/or recruiting capacity
What you’ll be doing…
- Execute network office recruiting plan to reach production goals
- Leverage referral network within the firm to generate leads (advisors, management, staff)
- Develop qualified leads via LinkedIn & beyond
- Promote the benefits of network growth and recruiting successes within the office
- Coordinate advertising & marketing strategies within the firm and community
- Master language regarding the advisor career and each step of the selection process
- Review resumes and schedule initial interviews
- Conduct pre-screen and initial interviews of all candidates entering the process
- Direct candidates through the multi-step selection process
- Participate in firm-wide leadership development workshops
What’s in it for you?
We believe in building a team that loves what they do and creating a work environment that supports long-term career growth. Accordingly, we provide a rewarding compensation package which includes:
Click here to apply online
- A competitive base salary commensurate to experience
- 100% premium coverage HMO medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer-sponsored licensing, professional development, and education opportunities
- Fully stocked bar with Starbucks coffee and snacks
- Competitive PTO accrual (18 days) and holiday pay
- Parking/transportation stipend
- High-impact and dynamic career path
- Work hard, play hard – the office hosts team outings like escape room challenges, themes appreciation events yoga and meditation, happy hours