Sr. Tableau/Oracle Developer
Our client has an immediate need for a Sr. Tableau/Oracle Developer.
• A seasoned Tableau expert having 4-6 years of professional experience with an uncanny ability to create data visualizations
• Ability to create more than basic Tableau visuals that could be compared to those found in Excel is a must.
• Must have the ability to understand MS-SQL and Oracle in order to convert existing queries and move them between environments.
• Must have exposure to multiple BI Tableau implementations in the areas of designing intuitive interfaces and dashboards for canned and ad-hoc reports.
• Oracle/SQL skills to create complex joins and awareness of the Oracle functions & cursors
• Good understanding of DataMart/Data warehouse concepts
• Analyze, study and understand business domain data requirements, user task flows and objectives and create pixel perfect design solutions for visual data delivery and analysis
• Ability to work iteratively and convert business requirements to quick prototypes with different visualization options
• Develop multiple prototypes, mock-ups and conceptualization of ideas that bring simplicity and context to complex design challenges
• Strong understanding of Data Visualization concepts and ability to identify trends & patterns in the data for providing actionable insights
• Identify and evangelize design best practices in data visualization that promote user friendly and high quality products.
• Strong analytical and technical skills with ability to analyze issues, technical risks and recommend permanent solutions to issues
• In-depth experience with Visual Analytics and a knack for creating clean & readable Tableau visualizations/charts/graphs
• Will be converting existing excel reports and re-creating in Tableau
• Create user-friendly and dynamic Tableau dashboards with KPIs, Heat Maps, Scatterplots, Bar Charts, Slicers, Drill down, Drill up etc. features and possess understanding of when
to use them.
• Excellent knowledge of Tableau calculated fields, parameter controls, hierarchy, groups, sets, dashboard actions, filters, annotations etc. in Tableau
• Experience and familiarity with publishing, scheduling, refreshing reports to Tableau Server 10.x and later
• Data mine large datasets in Oracle databases to find emerging issues and root-causes
• Strong SQL skills for data wrangling, querying and transformation with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases.
• Background with moving large data sets across Hadoop, SQL, ORACLE
• Ability to consistently deliver results across shifting priorities and deadlines in fast paced environment
• Ability to work with a ‘sense of urgency’ in order to meet critical deadlines
• Detail oriented with strong investigative and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to proactively engage in a teamwork culture
• Tableau Certification
• Ability to indirectly manage peer level associates who are part of problem solving teams
• Experience with data analysis and programming tools such as R, Python etc. and integration with Tableau platform
• PL/SQL Programming skills
No Relocation, No Sponsorship
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered, please email your resume to email@example.comClick here to apply online