Our Fortune 500 client is starting a Proof of Concept for their CRM analytics solution and they require the services of a Senior Tableau CRM (TCRM) Developer. This individual will play a critical role in helping our client develop the business case / ROI for Tableau on the Salesforce platform, requirements gathering, design, and build the PoC solution/prototype. Going forward, you will design and implement highly customized solutions to solve business problems through data integration, visualization, dashboards, and reports.
6-9 month contract
- Ability to work as a member of a team assigned to design and implement solutions for our customers.
- Data analysis - skills to conduct analysis and deliver recommendations to the team and customer.
- Dashboard and Dataset development - develop dashboards and datasets that meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Presentation skills - demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distill them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
- Learn quickly - the ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
- 5+ years of full-time experience with Tableau CRM
- Must have experience using Salesforce as the source system for Tableau.
- 10+ years of consulting experience in an analytics role.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics or other relevant fields.
- Strong understanding of query languages and basic understanding of programming languages.
- Ability to architect, scope, and lead team members in complex projects.
- Media and / or Telecommunications industry experience is a big plus