endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Senior Systems Engineer
Our Company is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Our software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics. We are nicely diversified and distributed across every industry making us virtually recession-proof.
With developmental centers in 15 countries and over 2000 world-wide patents we are globally recognized as the tech leader in our rapidly evolving space.
The systems engineer is responsible for the product and interface specifications, and the correct implementation of the system requirements by the receiver hardware, software, and mechanical subsystems. This individual will be a Subject Matter Expert working closely with customers to support their integration and use of the receivers, to generate supporting data for proposals, and to align the product specification with the customer and program requirements.
The systems engineer will work with internal teams to ensure the accuracy of the product specification, to manage the allocation of hardware, software, performance, and environmental requirements, and to ensure the verification strategy and the engineering deliverables meet the requirements. Working with the certification, CM, and QA leads, this candidate will also ensure that the deliverable system meets the design assurance and certification standards, and that the implementation follows the product development process.
- BS (MS preferred) in EE, CS, or equivalent
- Experience with GPS or GNSS strongly preferred.
- Experience with requirements tool DOORS a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in systems engineering following certification strategies:
- Expertise with embedded system engineering
- System spec and ICD management
- Requirements management, decomposition, flow down, and tracing
- Project and schedule management
- System verification and qualification
- System-level perspective with command of hardware, software, and system design and development processes
- Demonstrated excellence in customer interactions to establish confidence and rapport, clarify and align requirements expectations, prepare and present design review material, and support customer integrations.
- Demonstrated CM and QA discipline managing requirements-based development processes leading to product certification.
- Collaborative, team-oriented contributor with demonstrated ability to think outside the box to achieve goals and deliver results efficiently
- Must demonstrate strong communication, organization, planning, and documentation skills
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.