endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Senior Systems Administrator
- Monitor and maintain and upgrade network infrastructure for multiple locations
- Support Active Directory infrastructure
- Support Linux server infrastructure (Redhat)
- Windows Server Deployments and upgrades
- Linux Server Deployments
- Manage HP switches, Wireless networks, server virtualization (KVM), Firewalls, and VPN Access servers
- Manage Disaster Recover plans and testing as well as system backups and restores
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems on servers and certain workstations.
- Analyze systems, servers, Applications and network performance.
- Manage SSO (Google Authenticator, Duo)
- Create and maintain related documentation
- Provide top level support for Help Desk/End user support
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 5+ years of experience as Windows Network Administrator with strong Windows and Linux troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Enterprise Windows Server Infrastructure (Exchange, MSSQL)
- Strong knowledge of both Windows and Linux servers
- Experience with setting up and implementing disaster recovery and backup
- Bash/Python/Powershell scripting
- Watchguard firewall experience
- HP switch experience (VLAN's, STP, ACL's, LACP/LAG, Routing)
- Networking Protocol Experience (TCP, UDP, IPv4, DHCP, DNS, FTP, Telnet, SNMP, SMTP, NAT, VPN(OpenVPN/IPSEC), VoIP, 802.11, RFC 1918,HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSL, ARP, ICMP, SSH, SOCKS, RDP, RADIS, OSI layers 2 & 3)
- Active Directory (Permissions, Groups, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, DFS, Group Policy Objects)
- RedHat Linux and experience (tcpdump, hexdump, awk, grep (with regular expressions), cut, ssh, cat, tail, head, dmesg, top, eval, pipe, xargs)
- Security (Nmap, Nessus, Alienvault, Velociraptor, Sentinel One,
- Familiarity with Cryptography such as AES 128/192/256 using Chain Block Cipher mode (CBC)