About out Client:
Our Client is a Global top Construction company is looking for a Senior System Administrator. This is a FullTime Permanent position reporting to their Toronto Office
- University degree in computer science or a related information technology field and/or 5+ years equivalent work experience in Systems Administration.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work collaboratively with a broad range of people is highly desirable.
- Strong server technical skills, including physical and virtualized servers (Microsoft/VMWARE/Citrix technologies), Windows Server architecture, Microsoft Exchange, IIS, backup-and-recovery tools, enterprise storage systems (EMC, HP), SANs, blade servers, data security and network architecture and topology
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), VMWare and Citrix certification desirable
- Project management skill, including the development of budgets, schedules, and communication plans, as well as understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives, and main business processes.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English. French language fluency is preferred but not required.