Position: Senior Superintendent
Location: Richmond, VA
My client, an award-winning developer in VA, is looking to add a Senior Superintendent to their team to lead projects in the Virginia market. This company has a long standing, positive relationship with commercial and multifamily markets. They have been in business for more than 50 years and are continuing to grow. This Senior Superintendent is a key position in the company and will help to maintain long standing relationships, as well as build new growth in the region.
The ideal Senior Superintendent will have a diverse background in Commercial Construction—focused on wood framing projects, garden style apartments, precast & podium style concrete, metal and steel frame structures midrise hotels, condos, parking garages and all types of continuing care facilities. This company offers competitive salaries, bonus, vehicle/cell allowance, a team environment and much more!
- High School Diploma is required, BS degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in Commercial Construction that includes hands-on, in the field work history; superintendent &/or project engineer
- A general Commercial Construction background, projects $1M – over $30M
- Project history that includes wood framed projects: multifamily apartments, other commercial work from start to finish, ground up and renovations / rehabilitations
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to manage small and large complex projects
- Longevity with previous employers is vital, no job hoppers
- Hands-on approach will be required; no watchers on this staff, everyone gets involved
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and beginning the interview process, please submit your resume and project history.