Senior Staff Accountant
Senior Staff Accountant - Fort Worth, Tx
Our client in the DFW area has an immediate need for a Senior Staff Accountant that will be responsible for a variety of accounting processes including month end financial reporting, journal entries, reconciliations and financial reporting.
- Assist with typical accounting duties such as prepaid's, accruals, cash deposits, general schedule reclassification's, fixed assets, etc.
- Prepare fixed asset roll-forward schedules and related balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis
- Prepare various schedules for the quarterly reviews and annual audit
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience
- Degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Experience with Great Plains
- MS Office and Excel
Click here to apply online