Senior Staff Accountant
Our client a Fortune 100 company has an immediate need for an Senior Staff Accountant with a CPA and two years or more of experience.
The ideal candidate will be someone with strong communication skills and a strong desire to learn and is willing to ask questions. If you are the type of person that likes solving problems and adding value, this is the role for you. Responsibilities:
• Monthly g/l close, including coordinating with members of the field operations and finance team
• Facilitate flow of information to other businesses within Corporate--strong communication & interpersonal skills required
• Monthly ad hoc reports and analysis of financial results
• Special project work on various company/department initiativesBenefits:
• Opportunity to learn about and work with other companies within the growing organization
• Complex and growing industry
• Opportunities for development/career progression
• Build upon accounting and financial analysis backgroundQualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years of accounting experience
• Strong analytic skills preferred
• CPA or currently sitting for exam required
For immediate consideration for this role, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online