Senior Staff Accountant - Alpharetta (onsite)
This high-visibility role reports directly to the Controller and plays an integral part in the accounting team.
- Operate, evaluate, test, and integrate accounting systems
- Prepare consolidation journal entries for the monthly consolidation process
- Review and consolidate monthly financial data from reporting units and prepare various analyses
- Assist with the development of audit and testing procedures to ensure the accuracy of financial data
- Prepare quarter-end and year-end reporting schedules and assist with external and internal audits
- Assist with Month End bank reconciliations and balance sheet reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. 2-3 years of GAAP/accounting experience.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online a plus
- 3 years of quarter-end and year-end reporting schedules
- Ability to work independently under general guidance and with self-initiative.
- Strong analytical and technical skills Demonstrates motivation and teamwork in a dynamic, multicultural business environment.
- Ability to work well within deadlines Strong verbal and written communication skills
Base salary 75k-85k plus benefits.
Please send your resume to Andree@stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.Click here to apply online