Our client is looking to hire a Staff Accountant for their team. Duties will include:
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Fixed assets processing and reporting.
- Audit oversight
- Analyzes transactions
- Projects accounting data to show effects of proposed plans on capital investments, income, cash position and overall financials.
- Interprets, maintains and reports accounting records and statements
- Prepares reports
- Ability to manage daily accounts with the help of accounting software
- Review employee credit card charges.
- Maintain files as needed to operational area.
- Prepare correspondence as needed within the department.
- Assist Controller with all accounting related items.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time
- Bachelors degree in accounting, or a Bachelors degree in business with emphasis in accounting, is required. Degree(s) must be from a credible college or university
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience with in a general accounting support function, preferably accounts payables or receivables.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and ERP system experience and SAP preferred.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration. Click here to apply online