Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Code: EB-66321
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Senior Software Engineer to work on-site with our client, a world-class Fortune-500 company in Healdsburg, CA.
This is a direct-hire position with our client that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Provide either embedded software for servo actuator systems or process/test control equipment software.
- Conduct software testing to demonstrate software robustness and system performance.
- Preparation of development plans, development of software detailed design, implementation of the software, and development of test procedures.
- Implementation of non-routine software engineering applications and the analysis and investigation of major software engineering project tasks.
- Defining design specifications and parameters.
- Resolving difficult hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- BS Computer Science.
- Expert knowledge of C/C++ software development, profiling, and debugging for embedded ARM, and DSP systems
- 7+ years of related experience.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of assigned software.
- Expert knowledge of 3-phase motor drives, servo compensators, and feedback sensors.
- Skilled leadership of software engineering tasks related to development, test, and documentation.
- Knowledge of electronic instrumentation and communication protocols.
- Skilled knowledge of analysis and controls development tools such as MATLAB.
- Knowledge of database file structures.
- Demonstrated understanding of personnel safety practices with high power, and with product protection policies.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.