Senior Software Engineer will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team. The Senior Software Engineer will lead a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing websites.
- Plan, design and execute of data conversion for biometric projects.
- Set up the conversion environment, deploy necessary software to execute data conversion.
- Configure the system to requirements and optimize the performance for best throughput.
- Collect and analyze sample data and then process to ensure that all data categories are processed correctly.
- Execute, monitor and report the progress of data conversion activities.
- Work/collaborate with other teams like Development, QA and System Engineering to understand and implement the latest Hardware/Software changes for each project like cloud vs on-prem, various DBs like MS-SQL Server, MySQL etc. and latest extraction algorithms and templates.
- Troubleshoot data conversion issues and exceptions related to various data elements, image types, algorithms.
- Five years of experience in System Configuration, software deployment.
- Good knowledge of writing moderate SQL queries to report status and validate data integrity
- Writing MS-SQL stored procedures
- Linux Shell scripting
- Experience with Linux deployments, configuration, testing, automation & DevOps
- Experience working with MS-SQL and MySQL database.
- Strong awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace