The Senior Software Engineer plays a key role in designing a wide range of commercial cooking equipment. The engineer has the opportunity to be involved with implementing and supporting new products, product improvements, product enhancements, customization, solving customer related problems, creating new processes, and assist with other engineers or engineering disciplines. In addition, the engineer will design extensions to current product lines to meet the needs of a diverse customer base, as well as finding creative solutions to application problems that occur on our new and mature products.
Compensation includes full benefits, 401k with matching, paid vacation, a generous relocation package, and additional bonuses.
1. Experienced embedded C/C++ developer to implement code for the STM32 family of microcontrollers.
2. Ability to develop various types of test plans for this type of firmware/software systems.
3. Proficiency in the use of FreeRTOS/CMSIS-RTOs for embedded control applications.
4. Competent in the use of the Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence) (or equal) to manage development work.
5. Proven capability to work in a cross functional team to produce work product in a timely manner – meet deadlines.
6. Adeptness to provide viable problem/solution paths when faced with development challenges.
1. Develop C/C++ embedded firmware/software for STM32 based control systems.
2. Establish and improve software development processes related to embedded systems.
3. Participate in the development of next gen firmware for software IoT & connected embedded control systems.
4. Work in a “people first” cross functional new product development team environment to create world class industrial equipment.
5. Participate in the development of intellectual property related to industry control systems.