Senior Software Developer
The Cloud Point of Sale Solution is a state of the art integration between web page and external devices such as receipt printers and cash drawers.
A suitable candidate will adhere to our client’s core values of:
- Treating people with self-worth and respect
- Being a team player
- Enjoys working in an environment that is open, flexible and transparent
- Wants to join an organization that invests in you and your career development
- A suitable candidate will have:
- 10+ years of work experience as a Software Developer.
- In-depth knowledge and successful experience developing software for specific applications using web technologies.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Technical knowledge to do performance analysis, answer software-specific installation questions, and ensure appropriate infrastructure procedures are in place.
- Effective problem-solving skills, able to rigorously identify the root cause to resolve technical problems.
- SQL and/or Oracle
- AWS, Cloud solutions
- Communication Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Working in a team environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write high quality code that implements features and solves complex problems.
- Ensure quality through personal testing, automated unit tests, and fixing product bugs.
- Provide expert input into product designs through team discussion and participation in design review meetings.
- Provide technical and troubleshooting services for client support issues raised by users.
- Mentor and code review for junior team members.
What to expect:
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment.
- The opportunity to get your career moving in the right direction.
- A competitive salary.
- Great benefits.
- Individual career path with education support and experience provided.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format, directly to Shamir Ramji & Aapar Sandhu.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!