Senior Software Developer
Are you looking for a permanent opportunity where you can show off your Software Development skills? If yes, then Recruitment Partners has the role for you.
We are seeking an experienced developer to take an active role in developing SaaS based business solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, smart and creative self-starter to take an active role in developing professional software with the potential to grow into a leadership position.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Evaluating and identifying new technologies for improving our SaaS solution
- Maintaining and extending a web services application code base using C#
- Designing and writing clear, well documented, efficient code
- Designing, evaluating and implementing advanced user interfaces
- Using OOA and OOD and design patterns to develop new software features
- Train, develop, and mentor team members
Your strengths include:
- 7+ years using C# and the .NET framework along with a front-end technology like ReactJS or Angular
- Understanding of mapping and GIS technology
- Good knowledge of database architecture and design (especially PostgreSQL)
- Experience with AWS cloud products, or similar platforms
- Ability to work with legacy code
- Ability to quickly evaluate and become proficient with new technologies
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Aapar Sandhu.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support – Technology