endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Senior Software Developer
endevis is currently working with privately held organization to fill an Senior Software Developer position within their team. This group is responsible for developing custom financial applications and supporting legacy applications. This organization is very flexible, collaborative, and understands the value of IT.
- Provide programming and software development services in support of client websites and related applications.
- Manage assigned projects to a budget and timeline, while maintaining clear communication with clients, teammates, and supervisor.
- Work closely with vendor partners in co-development of projects and applications.
- Provide creative insight and direction when consulting with other staff and employees on various online and Web projects.
- Use Web tools and resources to ensure all aspects of the websites are well designed and properly maintained.
- Provide training and technical assistance to clients and end users.
- Working with the front-end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Optimize the performance for the apps/Web.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in Web technologies including Cyber Security.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Proficient in Java and Microsoft .NET tools.
- Constant learner willing to take on new challenges.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and concepts
- The ability to easily switch between multiple tasks and manage time while contributing to multiple projects.
- Ability to build exceptional relationships with management, peers, vendors, and associates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.