The Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud lead, will be the front-end for the GBIS organization while working with Marketing & eCommerce departments in the journey of digital transformation. You have understanding of Marketing cloud product features to map it business requirements and work with Product owner(s) & Delivery manager(s) to deliver end product. You will establish architecture roadmap(s) for digital products to ensure that what is delivered adds value for marketers and consumers. We are looking for a technologically savvy, creative professional to drive new age technologies, like Salesforce & eCommerce, to enable digital transformation.
- Active engagement with Marketing & eCommerce business leads to provide strategic partnership and influence that creates technology and future state capabilities.
- Keep teams updated on modern, enterprise technologies and capabilities, exploring and completing POC's applying those technologies, and bringing components to life to support the digital transformation.
- Help manage roadmaps and strategic plans to ensure work continues to improve intended value / results
- Work with Product owner and solution architect to implement solutions that follow our Continuous Delivery and Agile processes
- Introduce and help coordinate change across all levels of marketing and GBIS ensuring the adoption and maximum benefit of solutions
- Ensure strict adherence to all security procedures especially around ecommerce and personally identifiable information (PII)
- Manage communications between various members, and play an active role in Agile team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related field
- 5 years in Information Technology
- Experience with the Salesforce Platform Marketing Cloud and/or Commerce Cloud
- Experience working in Continuous delivery model (Agile)
- Experience with Marketing processes and experience converting requirements into applicable requirements for engineering teams
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules