Senior Sales Agronomist
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists has been contracted to fill the role of ‘Senior Sales Agronomist’ based out of a great rural community, situated near Yorkton, 3 hours East of Saskatoon! Escape ‘the rush’ and lead a lifestyle that offers true WORK-LIFE BALANCE. Enjoy quality time with your family and friends, surrounded by nature and an abundance of recreational and social amenities, including: Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Golfing, Cabins & Boat Rentals - just some of the more common activities in this wonderful prairie community!Our client is a nimble, family-feel organization that values its employees and provides ample opportunities for career growth. They provide their producer customers with the farm supplies required to be successful, dealing in bulk fuel, agro-chemicals, fertilizer, anhydrous, seed, and inoculants - while adding value & trust to the farming community. Do not miss this opportunity if this sound like you!
Strong consideration will be given to individuals with local market experience, strong interpersonal (sales) skills and expertise/interest in the following:
- You have an agriculture/farming background,
- Have at least 2 years of sales experience and enjoy maximizing your customers return, along with your own success,
- Strong experience in sales, particularly, but not limited to, crop inputs sales,
- Degree/Diploma in Agriculture or related field, and/or CCA Accreditation - a definite asset in this exciting role!
Our Client provides a very competitive salary, a performance-based bonus, complete benefits package and a vehicle (or allowance), as well as a GPS, laptop, and all other necessary equipment to effectively manage your territory and serve the needs of your clients.While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview would be contacted.
- Promoting the sale of key crop inputs to a select customer base
- Providing superior agronomic service to customers
- Ensure maximum sales and profitability for both producers and company
- Forklift and/or warehousing experience and an interest in facilitating grower meetings, bringing value to your customers and the areas growers
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you personally would like more information on, contact Edward at firstname.lastname@example.org Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada cannot be maintained in our database.
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists - Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996!
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter! www.facebook.com/GRSRecruiters https://www.linkedin.com/company/grasslands-group @GRS_RecruitersClick here to apply online