Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Our client in Edmonton is looking for a web developer that will work on a Ruby on Rails application, building features, fixing bugs, and generally improving and maintaining the application. You'll work on a tight-knit team in an agile way.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Define and present analysis and solutions to various technical problems
- Develop features from requirement analysis to polished end result
- Support and collaborate with our support team in getting to the bottom of user-reported issues and come up with robust solutions
- Manage and review other developers' code
- Proactively optimizing and fixing bugs
- Keep code easy to maintain
- Product and interface design
- 3-5 years working with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience production-level web application.
To apply, please email your resume to Shamir Ramji, and Aapar Sandhu. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!