Our client, located in Atlanta, GA is searching for a Senior Risk Management Specialist to join their team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Internal Audit this position will be responsible for identifying, assessing, and making recommendations that will manage and mitigate the organizations operational risks. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Auditor that would prefer to focus on more of the operational and processes side rather than just financial audits!
- Review data and other information related to business operations.
- Gather and compile data related to risk from internal and external resources.
- Provide input to the development of the operational audit plans.
- Identify potential risks by analyzing data, observing processes, and talking to staff.
- Draft and deliver reports and presentations outlining findings, identifying and explaining potential risks, and recommending solutions.
- Select or develop and implement appropriate risk assessment models or methodologies.
- Maintain knowledge of existing and developing laws and regulations related to the organizations industry; assess and explain how new requirements may affect the organization in terms of risk exposure.
- Represents internal auditing on organizational project teams, at management meetings and with external organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- CIA, CISA or CPA or parts passed highly preferred
- Minimum 2 years Public Accounting Audit experience
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding growing organization with an excellent work/life balance and fun work environment!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting.Click here to apply online