Senior Recruitment Consultant
The client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Execute recruiting strategies to deliver suitable job candidates for assigned positions and contribute to the overall success of the recruitment process ensuring specific initiatives are executed in support of organization/business staffing objectives.
What you will achieve in this role
- Act as primary point of contact during recruitment process
- Confer with hiring manager to identify recruiting needs
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post job openings to appropriate job sites (internal/external)
- Manage applicant tracking system
- Pre-screen candidates resumes and job applications to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, competencies, skills, and experience required
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers
- Assist in interviewing and selecting employees onsite
- Assist in preparing and sending offer letters/packages
- Manage the job offer including negotiation and administration
- Manage all communication with candidates to include preparing and forwarding rejection letters
- Coordinate college recruiting initiatives and internship programs
- Coordinate local recruitment events as required (campus, networking, etc.)
- Attend Career Fairs as required
- Manage the use of external recruiters and head hunters
- Provide and maintain recruiting metrics and reports
- Ensure all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures
What you must bring to this role
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience
- Experience in Financial Services is a must
- Experience in Wholesale Banking is a must
- Knowledge of general principles of recruiting
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Maintain high level of integrity and discretion in the handling of confidential information.
Only those who are qualified will be contacted