Recruiting in Motion was recently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada on Fortune Magazine’s Profit 500 list of fastest-growing companies. We currently have 8 locations in Canada and we specialize in permanent, contract and temporary placements of skilled professionals.
We provide an amazing culture and work-life balance, as well as an incredible compensation package consisting of a base salary, benefits, and an additional commission component that provides unlimited earning potential.
We are currently searching for individuals to come on board as a Senior Recruitment Consultant with an entrepreneurial spirit who will apply their Sales and Recruiting skills to a rapidly growing company. Are you interested in working for a leading edge and progressive recruiting firm where you get to exert your creativity and passion without being tied down by unrealistic quotas and stifling sales processes?
A Senior Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions including but not limited to:
- Building strong relationships with prospective employers over the phone and in person.
- Assisting employers with their permanent or temporary staffing needs, depending on your specialization.
- Acting as a consultant to clients to facilitate their staffing requirements
- Building, creating and utilizing recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates.
- Evaluating candidates' strengths compared with clients requirements.
- Negotiating wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with employers and with candidates
- Checking references and conducting any other pre-employment checks.
- Maintaining regular communication with candidates after placement, or while on temporary assignments.
- Working effectively with team-members to help determine market trends and availability of resources, skill sets.
- Developing and maintain a pipeline of candidates and clients (prospective employers) to allow for a timely response to client needs, obtain market information to assist clients and provide competitive advantage along with obtaining leads to assist with business development and growth.
- Providing accurate and well documented information on activity utilizing best practices and communicate effectively with others in order to create a positive and productive environment.
- Maintaining relationships with candidates and clients to continue developing industry knowledge and referrals.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- 2 or more years of staffing-agency experience, ideally in a "360-desk" capacity (having worked as both a recruiter and an account manager)
- Ability to commute to Mississauga Office within a Hybrid model
- A university degree is preferred
- Outstanding verbal, written communication skills, excellent customer service and phone etiquette.
- A high degree of self-motivation and possesses a sense of urgency to achieve objectives and exceed expectations.
- A professional appearance, demeanour and approach to work.
- A desire to learn and be capable of regularly using good judgement and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.