The Senior Real Estate Development Accountant is responsible for the day to day accounting activities for various entities currently in development.
Essential Job Functions:
• Financial statement preparation and balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis
• Oversee cash flow for all development sources
• Work closely with development managers
• Manage accounting aspects of property purchases including recovery of predevelopment costs, non-cash transactions, and lender and investor participation.
• Review underlying loan and equity partnership documents and apply proper accounting treatment to financial records.
• Maintain development general ledgers and financial statements for each property.
• Perform budgeting and forecasting for projects; prepare and/or review cash flow projections.
• Perform daily cost tracking research and analysis and create daily, weekly, and monthly cost reports.
• Prepare development entity financial reporting for monthly review with project managers.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
2+ years related Real Estate/Property Management
Experience with Yardi and/or Timberline a plus
Advanced Excel skills
Base salary 70k-80K plus benefits
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com