endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Senior Quality Manager
The Senior Quality Manager will ensure the overall quality of a finished-good product that is designed and/or manufactured at a sourced third-party. This may also include products that are manufactured at another entity in another region. This individual plays a key role in working with the manufacturer to resolve issues when they arise during development as well as after launch.
This individual is a quality specialist who ensures that all products are free from defects. In addition, he/she ensures all suppliers and the materials they provide are following engineering and manufacturing specifications and company and government standards.
- Ensure that all sourced products (internal or external) meet all defined PPAP requirements
- Work closely with Supplier Quality to identify, audit, and approve all 3rd party manufacturers of saleable products
- Develop required DPDP Quality work product as required and/or guide 3rd party supplier in the development of Quality Work Product
- Participate in Product Development teams to ensure that products meet all specifications and quality targets as defined in the Book of Requirements and engineering specification
- Establish Quality goals for assigned projects
- Monitor and report quality KPIs for traded product
- Lead cross-competency structured problem-solving activities for emerging and consistent quality issues
- Support field action activities resulting from customer complaints and recalls
- Lead special cause sort events (inclusive of Work Instructions, SOH Notification, Labeling, etc)
- Define and communicate Stock-on-Hold activities as required
- Audit DPDP process for adherence to process and report risks/gaps to process
- Participate on VAVE projects to improve warranty performance
- Work closely with Customer Service to understand Customer Complaints and drive continuous improvement back to the sourced supplier
- Participate in sourcing activities as required
- BS in Engineering
- Excellent Leadership qualities
- 5+ years Quality Management experience
- Strong Problem Solving/Analysis skills – Critical Thinking
- Understanding of Regulatory Requirements as required
- Excellent Communication – Written and Oral
- Product knowledge (features, reading drawings, knowledge of how it works)
- Software experience (Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.