Senior Property Administrator
Our client who is a leading property manager and commercial developer is searching for their next property administrator to join their dynamic team. Their team of professionals deliver innovative and dynamic experiences to their partners and clients. If you are a talented property administrator that wants to take your skills to the next level, then this dynamic organization is the job for you.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Provide support for all aspects of day-to-day activities for assigned buildings in portfolio.
- Maintain filing system for tenant, operations, correspondence and general building files.
- Update security deposit reports.
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports and variance analysis.
- Assist with preparation for the annual budget process for assigned buildings within the portfolio.
- Type and distribute correspondence to tenants.
- Accounts Payable; review and reconcile accounts.
- Accounts Receivable; reconciliation of accounts, collecting monies from tenants on time.
- Liaise with tenants and accounting regarding accounts receivable matters.
- Monitor and track vacant unit utility accounts.
- Complete all administrative functions relating to property management as specified.
- Read and understand leases to ensure accurate information is received and maintained.
- Maintain and update tenant information, including phone numbers and contact names.
- Assist in maintaining information in property directories.
- Assist and provide support as needed to other property administrators.
- Other duties as required
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- Strong knowledge of industry programs such as Yardi and Spectra would be an asset
- Accounting experience consider an asset
- Detail oriented
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Tony Marikar
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.