Senior Property Accountant - Hybrid (Buckhead)
- Retail/Commercial accounting experiences a plus CAM recs a plus as well.
- Perform cash management functions including but not limited to: monitor and record cash transactions and reconcile bank accounts
- Prepare standard reference requests for new ACH/wire relationships Manage and coordinate accounts receivable process with Property Management including but not limited to: A/R analysis and collection, A/R aging review, tenant correspondence regarding balances
- Manage accounts payable functions including but not limited to: issue checks, set up any wire/ACH payments, maintain vendor files and assist with any vendor inquiries.
- Coordinate and prepare lease administration as follows:
- Set up new leases in accounting system, prepare tenant billings, set up tenant recovery profile/pool
- Prepare operating and tax expense reconciliations (true-ups) as required per governing documents (leases, management agreement, etc.)
- Record journal entries to the general ledger and ensure records are kept in compliance with GAAP or other basis of accounting
Base salary 80k-90k plus 10% target bonus Excellent benefits Health Insurance 100% paid and 401k with match
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration Click here to apply onlineClick here to apply online