Senior Property Accountant - Retail
Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Property Accountant with Retail and third party accounting experience, a Degree in Accounting and experience supervising and reviewing work of two or more accountants. Duties:
• Maintain multiple property accounts for multiple clients.
• Accurately record income, expenses, and changes in assets and liabilities on a monthly basis.
• Review reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and applicable schedules to ensure accurate reporting.
• Review monitoring of cash balances and monthly bank reconciliations.
• Review and prepare cash funding requests.
• Prepare and review monthly and quarterly financial statements.
• Prepare and assist property management in annual budget process.
• Update projected cash flow schedules throughout year.
• Review and calculate annual operating expense recoveries (CAM reconciliation).
• Maintain tenant ledgers and interact with tenants with disputes.
• Calculate and prepare management fees.
• Monitor tenant sales reporting and calculate percentage rent.
• Calculate and prepare sales tax returns.
• Review and prepare monthly distributions to equity partners.Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting a MUST
• 5 or more years of commercial property accounting
• Must have supervised two or more accountants by reviewing their work
• Nexus experience a plus
• Must be organized, concise, detailed, flexible, and efficient
• Have the ability to handle multiple properties and multiple clients
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skillsSalary to $75k + full benefits
To apply now, send your resume to William at email@example.comClick here to apply online