Senior Property Accountant - Commercial
Our growing client has an immediate need for a Senior Property Accountant for their Dallas office. Responsibilities:
• Preparation of the monthly financial statement packages for clients. This work includes creating and posting journal entries recorded to the general ledger, fixed asset depreciation and amortization schedules, in-depth review of general ledger and income statement, bank statement reconciliations, in-depth property manager variance comment review, and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Ensure internal and external reporting deadlines are met.
• Interact frequently via verbal and written communication with the property management team and the Property Manager(s).
• Interact with Clients as needed on basic/complex issues. Include supervisor or manager on advanced issues.
• Manage and review the Cash of each Project; Ensure critical timely payment of utilities, taxes, mortgages and owner distributions.
• Review and post cash receipts, as needed.
• Review payables; process vendor invoices for payment as needed.Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 3-5+ years related accounting/reporting experience.
• Intermediate competence in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to interact with Clients and team members; Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Yardi experience is preferredQualified candidates that would like to be considered, please email your resume to William
at, firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online