Senior Project Manager
On behalf of our client, Recruitment Partners is searching for Senior Project Manager to fulfill a 1 year contract opportunity in Edmonton and Calgary. If you are looking to be challenged in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Dispatch all Customer Service work based in the legacy Service Suite application based on competency
- Optimize route planning on devices with GIS enabled mobility
- Centralize dispatch function
- Fully integrate solution in place to eliminate manual business process
- Work with the Business PM to support IT activities, coordinate IT tasks, drive decommissioning activities and coordinate with the Integration Program Director to ensure dependent project work is connected.
Your strengths include:
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Experience with Asset Management Systems and dispatching processes and solutions
- Ability to work within a large program
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Aapar Sandhu and/or Shamir Ramji.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support – Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!